A new Army of Two trailer showing off its gameplay.
hmmm? why are the guys transparent some of the time?
It´s when youre co-op friend is takeing the fire so the enemys are concentrating on him an not you. You get transparent and the other guy gets a glowing red aura.. Or vice versa if u draw the fire..
Looks ok, but not that impressed by this trailer. Probably will be a rental for me first.
this game looks hot
why does the gunshot sounds like scrap
A hd trailer would be more fair for this game, it´s hard to realy se how the graf will be unless you see it in hd.. But im a little dissapointed, the first trailer was realy cool..
that hovercraft part looked unfinished. no water interaction? looks like a gears of war fan mod more and more... i'm hoping not.
Doesn't look that good, i kinda loss interest on this game its like a multiplayer but the machine moves ur friend or something like that
I am not overly impressed. I will need to get hands on with a really solid demo now for me to want to buy this. Too many good games comin for me to throw money at this unless it impresses hands on.
Rental at best from my perspective unless a lot changes.
Nah, 2 year old graphics doesnt make a game good. Demo first then even thought of touching it in the shop.
im more impressed by this trailer then the last one that shown, pre GOW. nice that they are emulating the blood splatter of GOW.
I like this type of games, when you can play wit yo brother or friend together n kick some ass. I will rent it first.
I always try to cut some slack to every game, but I'm finding difficult to cut some to this one.
At least visually this game looks like crap for this generation.
We are not asking for it to be perfect, but at least give us something nice visually.
POOOOORRRRRTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG = BOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNNGGG
1) Muzzle fire looks and sounds like crap
2) Hovercract is "hovering" above water ie no physics just plain floating in thin air
3) Watch the enemy at the top of the stair die and float in the air GLITCH
4) Auto aiming reticle turns red and locks on WTF
5) Transparent "ghost" characters unfinished models
Looks like cheap imatation of Gears minus the gore and smart AI. Pretty much a rental at best at this point.
This is obviously unfinished so it's just an update to see where they are.
1) Muzzle fire looks and sounds like crap - I agree, it sux.
2) Hover craft water interaction is non-existent - It's just unfinished.. I hope.
3) Enemy floating death - uh, yeah that's a glitch... it's NOT DONE YET
4) Auto aiming lock on - Meh, I hope it's an option to use but I hate aiming with the joystick... come on people use a mouse already!!
5) Transparent "ghost" characters - I hate games where you have to rotate around your character because it blocks your view, I think games like that are made by retards. Ghosting your character is a feature so stop complaining.
oh man its gonna suck! the control looks to be very difficult,the gameplay looks boring and the graphics .....well sucks! its not even a rental for me! sorry EA
This trailer didn't really impress me. Hope the final product will. The concept is awesome.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.