Media Molecule send out quite possibly the greatest job advertisement ever.
"Now we’re all settled in our new digs, we need to finish making a video game. In order to do so though, we are missing two vital Molecules, a Network Programmer and a Production Server Developer.
We really, really, really need you. Let’s not beat about the bush here: we’re pretty desperate.
* You’ll be an integral part of a small team with a family vibe.
* Our new studio is really awesome and there’s a desk here with your name on it. Oh you don’t like that one? That’s fine we can move it somewhere else, it’s all good!
* We have a tip top benefits package that is bound to make your life better in oh so many ways
* We already love you to bits, and all want to be your friend
* The freezer is full of ice creams, your favourite ones"