Evil Avatar writes: "Back to the well, does the old Prince still have what it takes to impress?
This is probably time for one of those disclosure statements: I love Prince of Persia, the reboot, as much as I did the Sands of Time trilogy. This fact put me in a pretty conflicted place when I learned that Ubisoft was to return to the PS2/Xbox era trilogy in a timely manner as Jakey Gyllenenenenhall was getting loaded up with steroids for the big screen adaptation."
* Quality puzzling in well designed levels.
* A practically perfect recreation of the Sands of Time with new powers and mechanics thrown in.
* A likable Prince as part of a quality story.
* The worst combat system of any Sands of Time game.
* The levels do look rather boring compared to the reboot.
* There is a reported glitch toward the end of the game that hasn’t been fixed yet.
* You replay the same giant boss battle far too many times.