Here are the latest bits and details from this months OXM offical Xbox Magazine. A ton of new details have been revealed in the magazine concerning Rockstar's upcoming game for the XBOX360 and PS3.
New GTAIV Details
- Francis McCreary, a corrupt police officer, knows that Nikko committed a felony and instead of turning him in, he asks Nikko for a favor. he wants him to kill a lawyer, Mr. Goldberg (this could lead to a bigger part of the story)
- cell phones play a big part in GTA IV. it's one of the main ways to navigate through the city.
- it's "rumored" that a flamethrower and rocket launcher will be in the game.
- you'll access multiplayer from your cell phone while playing the game.
- you can go to internet cafes. in one particular mission, Nikko sent a resume over the internet to the people he's about to kill.
- if you ride in a cab as a way to get to wherever you're going, it switches to first person view.
- the A.I. of the pedestrians are much, much more life like. for example, if you stare at someone for to long, they'll ask you what you're looking at, in a not so very nice way.