Top

Study: Game Developers Remain Happy With Industry, Despite Job Concerns

Even with heavy layoffs and financial turmoil over the past year, game developers' overall attitude to their field remains positive -- but concerns about the job market are widespread.

In data collected by Gamasutra sister group Game Developer Research, as part of the recently-published 2010 Game Developer Salary Report, a majority of industry professionals said they have positive impressions of both their own careers and the game industry as a whole.

An overwhelming 86 percent of surveyed developers said they were at least "somewhat satisfied" with their careers, leaving a group of 14 percent who were not. Of the majority group, two thirds said they were "satisfied" or "extremely satisfied."

Read Full Story >>
gamasutra.com
The story is too old to be commented.