Lets all take a moment and reflect upon these 8 habits that gamers tend to have and consider becoming a better person.
Stop buying blu-ray players and calling them "game machines".
Wake Up, Lemmings.
@1.1: we shall see wannabe. lets not even get into who has more lawsuits pending. I don't think you want to go there.
@1.5: You mean like the 3 year MS countdown, as opposed to the Sony 1 year countdown.
@1.8: No problems with my launch day system yet.
#10 Stop hating on Game machines for their superb multi-functionalities.
Calling all XBOTS, calling all XBOT, M$ is about to face a class action lawsuit. You must defend it to the end. I repeat, you must defend it to the end. (Which is coming real soon I might add)......HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHha
That was funny
lol I own a ps3 and even I thought that was funny
dude... you need more bubbles
everyone, please give the man more bubbles :D
stop buying 360 that comes with a timer with how long your system going to last
How many times I have to tell you before you get it
Lemmings = Xbox supporters
Cows = Playstation supporters
Sheep = Nintendo supporters
Hermit = PC supporters!
You look like a fool calling PS supporters Lemmings:)
#1 thing that gamers should stop doing is:
stop telling other gamers what they should stop doing.
??? wht....... oo you mean the warranty you got because your 360 broke? Okay then, o and ps. Sony sells a three year warranty too if anybody is worried but yet again, the ps3 runs better the the x-box dude face it. and no I'm not a fanboy i have both, I'm just stating the obvious.
ADD on: only customers with previous three rings problems get the extra worranty, NOT everybody.
Stop Debating Consoles
And play some DAM games!
Brilliantly said. Bubbles for you.
Yes bubbles to you.
We as gamers shouldn't be flaming each other but instead basking in the fact that this is a great time for gamers every where because we finally have fairly realistic graphics and innovative gameplay. And it will only get better as the years go by.
Where's teh luv?
Stop spending more time on N4G spreading your console fanboy-sim than you do playing video games haha
"Stop that obsession with the 'next big thing'"
This one really gets on my nerves, enjoy the system you have or get the one you want. Don't wait for the PS4/Xbox720 or the PS3 price to drop, what if you don't live that long, live for the day.
"Stop buying the same games"
I was that guy. All the games I had were FPS games on the 360 until I tried God of War II, Resident Evil 4, and Final Fantasy XII and these ended up being the best games I have ever played (especially GoW II man tat game is good.
I disagreed with you but it was only because I am the only one who wasnt thrilled with God Of War 2.
If you haven't played the first God of War, you really should. It's nearly as good as #2 but imo the story is a bit better.
Stop singing, rapping, whistling, and humming while playing online multiplayer games with your mic on!
I enjoy 10-14 year old suburban white kids rapping about Ho's and Bentley's. It's a guilty pleasure. Do not take that away man... ;P
I guess someone has to enjoy that, why else would pre-pubescent white kids from suburbia decide to spit some mad rhymes on Xbox Live?
stick to the good stuff (nintendo and Sony) and live stress free :)
That seems to be the choice this Generation.
Crappy Hardware or Crappy Software.
No one is offering both this time around... So no it is not stress free.
And of course there is always hope that your 360 wont break, Same as the hope that the PS3 will have great games soon.
you r so right
some of this is pathetic
I'd say it's more than "some".
Maybe along the lines of, "quite a bit"?
of leaving the comp on while downloading and buying games with out beating them.
stop buying 2 or 3 xbox 360
stop telling us what to do! :P
Very funny read.
I always watch developer interviews and get excited about movie-licensed games.
I have a problem :(
"Stop buying the same games"
I agreed with their other points, but this one really jumped out at me: Every friggin time I hear about gamers griping about the latest retread of Tony Hawk or Need for Speed, I want to scream at them: STOP BUYING THEM! Unending sequels/licenses would stop happening if people simply quit buying them.
I think it's a damn shame that quality games like Okami and Psychonauts see minimal sales while the latest dreck from some tired franchise climbs the charts.
A damn shame, indeed.
Not a bad article. These features are what make Games Radar unique and fun for me.
#1 THING A RETARDED GAMER SHOULD STOP DOING....
Using the 360 for cooking fried eggs.......
note: use of the word RETARDED obviously referring to a 360 owner.
#1 should be for gamers to stop b!tching online when they get there ass schooled in a match. "CAMPERS!, Spawn Killers, MODDERS (some are true) or your boosters" excuses every 5 sec because thay are losing.
Stop buying last gen. systems with gimmicks and semi-next gen. gaming consoles that break after 3 months and have overpriced online services.
Damn OneBubbleBastard, go play your PS3 and stop waisting time posting crap on here. I'm bored at work so I have an excuse, but you. Mom ground you from your PS3 again? Damn dude, that sucks
Pay no attention to the one bubble wonders they can't exactly do much after all.
I do agree gamers radar always comes up with get "top" list that are interesting.
1. Quit saying Xbox 360 sucks (It doesnt)
2. Quit saying PS3 sucks (it doesnt)
3. Quit saying Wii sucks (It doesnt)
4. Quit talking about 360s failure rate, give it a break ppl, they are fixing the problem, M$ i know hasnt been the best company for making systems that should last a long time, but they are trying to fix it, and have extended the warranty for 3 yrs, and wont rest until everyone is satisfied. and lets just end it at that. Quit b!tching about it. At least 360 has been out a couple years, and has awesome games to play on it, games coming up that are awesome and Xbox Live.
5. Quit talking about how PS3 is not worth 600(well 500 now) bucks, and its a crapblu player and has no games. Fact is, PSN is pretty good for it being free, the Blu-Ray player is pretty awesome to watch movies(Blu-Ray on HDTV) and play games on, and the games for it will come this year, if not by 2008. I know how they kept talking more about the blu-ray player as if they were straying away from games and into movies, but, with the preview of games ive been seeing, it looks like Blu-ray is in there for gaming too(better resolutions and textures, and more content storage(25GB)).
6. Quit saying stuff about how the Wii is just a fad and how because of lack of any good games, will be like a trading card game that dies out fast. Wii did something to the gaming which changed the way we play video games, by making you, the player, be from somewhat to fully active and moveable while playing a game, and have those movements be reflected in the video game, be it aiming and shotting a gun, or throwing a ball, or w/e, those movements you do in real life, now can be used in games, thanks to Wii, so its not just a fad, its pretty awesome.
7. Quit being stupid, dumbass, no-sense fanboys. This is what ruins gaming and gamers imaginations everywhere, is when some stupid asshole comes in and says BS, putting that person down for the system(s) they like, or dont like, and then says, in their fanboyic idiotic statement, how dumb the person is for choosing that console, over the one he has and thinks is GOD.
8. Re-read rules 1-7. If you are any of these people, you should get the hell outta here, and go make hell out of someone elses news forum/comments, this is supposed a site wehere all gamers can discuss all gaming news in a (cough, cough) good manner, but I havent seen it, and this website should really start giving the boot to people who really are being idiotic and make no sense, and who just come here to start wars with other people cause they are retarded fanboys.
(This goes for everyone: gamers, media press, admins of sites, everyone involved in gaming)
1. Stop the swearing, write in more decent language.
2. Stop having sudden burst of mindless comments without reading the articles first.
3. Stop having such a short attention lifespan way of thinkings/doings and actually grow-up.
4. Enjoy playing your games.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.