Submitted by Seedhouse 1617d ago | news

Microsoft respond to "Corrupt" Xbox Live Moderator video

The Lost Gamer writes "Stephen Toulouse, Director of Policy and Enforcement for Xbox LIVE, has today responded to the video that has surfaced on the internet of a video that apparently provides incriminating evidence of a "corrupt" Xbox Live Moderator." (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
« 1 2 »
MaN_uTd  +   1617d ago
I didn't notice the edited audio first time through but now that i read it, it was noticeable
Saaking   1617d ago | Spam
Projekt7tuning  +   1617d ago
@ 1
I agree. I totally noticed it this time as well. This is not quite as one sided as I first thought. Yes the Pro is most likely a Pen!s, but after hearing it again and being able to tell it was edited this time, I think he is technically within his rights as a mod to do that. Actually it would be nice to have a few mod devoted to going after the 12 year olds and banning their accounts too, like the little kid who tried to get involved. I wouldn't mind live as much with less of them.
randomwiz  +   1617d ago
@Saaking
You never know. What if The Pro was trying to be assertive because thats what he has to do - be assertive so glitchers dont glitch again. You could easily tell that "LuPro" clearly edited the words and took it out of context. In the lobby for ctf on rundown, do u seriously think he would have just said randomly, "lupro, i don't threaten, i ban"... the mod goes onto to say "like you pull that stunt there" so obviously that was taken out of context.

and also, as soon as ctf on rundown starts, it doesn't show the pro talking but you hear his voice. Most times when he talks the microphone next to him shows that he isn't talking. Your capture card can't go mysteriously go bad because you were unprepared to record.
#1.3 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Danteh  +   1617d ago
for gods sake, yea the mod was quite arrogant but all the ppl were ganging against him and insulting him.
Then they only edited the mod's responses and put them together.

Honestly, f!ck those glitchers, hope they get perma-banned ^^
Projekt7tuning  +   1617d ago
@ 1.4
Bubble up.
blue7xx7  +   1617d ago
Yeah the guy who made the video obviously has something to hide since the video is very heavily edited the Mod does mention that he was doing something wrong while broadcasting in justin tv probably doing a glitch or something. I seriously don't see what the Mod did that makes him corrupt can someone explain. Sure he shouldn't have said that he will make it his mission to ban all his consoles but other than that I fail to see what he did wrong.

Unless the guy releases the full video then you really can't call the mod corrupt for all we know this guy was using glitches and cheating. If the guy did nothing wrong then why did he heavily edit that video why not release the full version.
#1.6 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
360FTW2  +   1617d ago
@Saaking 1.1
I agree!(the part about corrupted MODs only.) Perhaps N4G should TRULY take your advise into consideration! Now wouldn't that be something.
SilentNegotiator  +   1617d ago
Obviously "The Pro" is over-reacting. He warns him and then when everyone starts laughing at the mod, he bans him. He's just a pathetic nerd that can't take a little banter and banning people makes him feel powerful.
JeffGUNZ  +   1617d ago
@ SilentNegotiator
Actually, trash talking is considered a violation of the terms and conditions of Xbox Live. That's why when you file a complaint trash talk and vulgar language are listed as options. It's clear this was edited to make ThePro look bad. He has to be stern and assertive against this glicthers so they get the point.
kneon  +   1617d ago
I have no doubt that this guy was provoked. He may have been a little over the top but we don't know everything they were doing and saying. I expect they deserved what they got.

And just because he's working for Microsoft does not automatically imply anything about his character, intelligence or motives. That is just another form of bigotry. He could be an A-hole, he could also be a great guy. Working for Microsoft has nothing to do with it.
Millah  +   1617d ago
Regardless of who's at fault, that mod was still being a vagina. I don't care what those kids were saying, mods don't fight trash talkers with more trash talking, they should simply ban and that's it. That guy was provoking them back just as much by trying to flex his authority. If they were violating the terms of service, he should have left them a simple warning and if they continued ban them right away. Instead he acted just as immature as those other kids and was provoking them back.
N4BmpS  +   1617d ago
Case closed, boom. Uh b4 I watched the video I "thought, uh-oh a douchebag moderator" then I seen the video, other than the fact that he needs to change his tone, because did sound like a douche. But he was probably as frustrated as many others playing the game so what ever, stop cheating.
RememberThe357  +   1617d ago
I have to agree with most of you
That video got me at first. But now that it's been explained, it makes sense. Even though the mod still seemed a bit too arrogant, I can now understand where he was coming from. These kids had big ass mouths and got shut down. I can't really be mad at that.
DMason   1617d ago | Off topic | show
JasonXE  +   1617d ago
Im unsure how the system works but it seems like the moderators on Xbox Live have wayyyyyyy to much power. It doesn't seem like there is a system of accountability and they can banned to there own digression without explaining why or leave any paper trail. Hence why when people call about being banned that the customer service people don't even though why. (Also no way to protest)

I wish Stephen would require the moderators to fill out a form and have it validated (with video/audio) by a third party division(Not within there "own" / group of friends) so there is nothing underhanded going on (like corrupted cops) before giving out a ban or suspension. Reading Stephen Toulouse, Director of Policy and Enforcement statement gives me little confidence that anything will be done about this. Telling from "the Pro" reassurance that nothing will happen, it seems like he knows this aswell.

If this is the case then the system would need a total overhaul. This isn't a free service but a ""paid"" one. The system shouldn't be a "forum style type" of managing but professional customer service. That means forms being filled out if the moderator has a case (with mandatory video/audio evidence), third party validation (no insider), level of degree of banning, and user notification and response. Also going through a process to appeal.

Also moderators shouldn't be using there mod gamertag for leisure activity. It attracts too much attention and unnecessary commotion. If they do attract unnecessary attention then they should leave the room. Xbox live, though big, is a small community of places. Leave the room and if they persist then file a form as stated.
They should be undercover and investigating users who have tons of complaints given by users.
#1.15 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
SilentNegotiator   1617d ago | Off topic | show
DMason   1617d ago | Off topic | show
SilentNegotiator   1617d ago | Off topic | show
The Lazy One  +   1617d ago
@Jason
it's microsoft. they document everything. they probably just don't send it all to india so you can figure out why you broke the terms of service.

If you read this article, the guy says exactly what the infraction was to begin with. You think he just pulled that out of a hat?
thesummerofgeorge  +   1617d ago
I'm sure he was provoked and all
but the mods seem to be as bad as the trash talking 12 year olds. People trash talk all the time, do we need mods getting involved? I would rather mods to be impartial and silent, they shouldn't engage in trash talk with people. And the threats he made are obnoxious. We shouldn't fight petty trash talk with petty trash talk.
teh cells lost brain   1617d ago | Spam
Rainstorm81  +   1617d ago
TRASH TALKING IS A VIOLATION OF TOS?!?!?!!
WHAT! that is crazy, you pay for xbox live and you cant even speak your mind. I can understand threats and vulgar/racist behavior towards other users, but trash talking?!

I am very competitve and i talk trash in every game i play online and i back it up. its fun to get the competition eager to play at thier highest level.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Gaming is as competitve as sports but you dont see athletes getting fined or suspended for talking trash to each other and they get paid, in this case your paying MS.

I know ill get like 50 disagrees, but talking trash to one another is every gamers god given right.

On Topic neither party was right the pro or the guy that got banned as he is a known MW2 cheater and every cheater deserves lifetime bans from not only XBLA but PSN as well.
#1.22 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
TerminalGamer  +   1617d ago
Video Shows Why Player Was Banned
It's obvious that the video was doctored, and even more obvious considering the "unedited" portions that have now shown up on YouTube. Check out the video below which shows the banned player using a mod and cussing out "The Pro". Both of which are reasons to get banned.

Plain and simple - the player deserved to get banned and deserves a lifetime ban for then trying to manipulate video evidence to make it look like he was innocent. Cheating ruins the game and should be discouraged and dealt with severely, as it was.

Related video
Projekt7tuning  +   1617d ago
@ 1.23
Good video. They deserved every bit of the ban plain and simple. I wish kids like that could be given a good old Singapore Caning. They ruin Live.
Jsynn7  +   1617d ago
@TerminalGamer
Nice catch dude. This is why I stopped playing Halo and GeOW. I hate babies who think it's super cool to try to use every curse word in the English language or say the f'd someone in my family just because they can. I think the mod was right in banning him but next time around, if some punk kid is spouting off at the mouth like that, don't go down to their level. It'll only make him want to talk more sh!t. Just ban them and be done with it. The kid who made the first vid is also a douche cuz he edited out that part.
Old Greg  +   1616d ago
I dont care what the Mod says,
As long as he is banning people who deserve it.
teh cells lost brain  +   1616d ago
wow n4g mods are actually corrupt or atleast bias lol
they cant take a joke they dont get that whether its the gaming zone or the open zone this site is a flame war battlefield lol...like i wish the mods would send you a pm saying why they deleted your comment....like am i not allowed to have an opinion. do i have to love and play xbox live to comment on this article. i originally played xbox live for xbox 1, then i had a a 360 for awhile....i even edited my commeent to be more on topic what do you want from me mods.....your like a gf you just want to change me to your liking well its never going to happen.....stop trying to shut me up....or else i'll hire that crybaby cod 6 modder to make you guys look corrupt....lol
#1.27 (Edited 1616d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
teh cells lost brain  +   1616d ago
wow i couldnt keep listening to that 12 year old man in the above attached video of the original pro video.
if i was the pro i would have found his address and drove to where he lived and kicked that kid square in the nuts man.....and banned him for life or at least until his balls drop. you know kids are 12 years old when they try so damn hard to lip you off like. the grandma and mother jokes just screamed im 12 years old and i cant sound threatening so ill just say lame jokes instead.......he thought the pro was bluffing lol and the pro owned him with the ban hammer lol....the word modding in psn really doesn't exist...i personally havent ran into and cheaters in mw 2....H core nube tuberz and last stand, and that cammando and knife to pistol attachement really piss me off though i dont care who you are you cant stab someone from 10 feet away lol......that kid definitely deserved to get a ban he basically begged for it with the grandma and mom jokes....hes gotta learn when you call someones bluff sometimes there actually arnt bluffing and you get burned and you gotta man up and deal with the consequences. but in all fairness you got to hit puberty first before you can learn those lessons hah...... also i feel bad for believing the article video once i saw the video terminal attached i would have omitted a few sentences from my deleted post....
#1.28 (Edited 1616d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Mildrop  +   1617d ago
Seems like those that exploit the glitching are trying to seek revenge on those that police it.
Blaze929  +   1617d ago
Dude is a jerk though, The Pro. "I don't care if you forward this to Jesus, nothing will happen to me." Wow...Jesus?
JokesOnYou  +   1617d ago
"Chicken or the Egg?"
I won't defend him because a moderator should have thick skin, but lets put this into context Blaze, there are some people out there that will keep throwing rocks at you until you pick one up and throw it back, maybe whatever was edited was just that, then when the mod finally starting threatening the ban, he plays it low key and tapes the event as if the mod stepped way out of line simply because of 1 or 2 sware words. I don't know I could easily be wrong and maybe this guy actually wasn't over the top, but its questionable at best who's at fault.

JOY
#3.1 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
blasian  +   1617d ago
LOL
"I don't care if you forward this to Jesus, nothing will happen to me"
LOTR - Line of The Year
Rocket Sauce  +   1617d ago
This video is hilarious. All these guys are a bunch of little weiners.

Jesus may not care, but if his mom catches him playing xbox after 8 PM...ohhhhh man!
#3.3 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SilentNegotiator  +   1617d ago
"but if his mom catches him playing xbox after 8 PM...ohhhhh man!"

The mod or the "Offender"? I'd say both :P
Rocket Sauce  +   1617d ago
Yeah, both of them, for sure. Pretty much everybody in this video. Maybe not so much they people who just wanna play a game and not flex their e-muscles.
#3.5 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
UnwanteDreamz  +   1617d ago
The kid probably brought the ban on himself. I do think however that the MOD should have been more professional. I would never be able to speak to a customer/ client like that without being reprimanded. Even if the person is hostile you should always remain calm and represent your company in a favorable way.

If he had the ability to ban they guy he should have just done it without a conversation.
Cueil  +   1617d ago
that's because
cheaters goto hell
The Simple Truth  +   1617d ago
I don't trust this mod
He's clearly hiding something.
pixelsword  +   1617d ago
Edited vid.
It's people like the poster, not the mod, that'll ruin the good reputation that XBL has earned. XBL smearing isn't a good thing to do.
#5 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(10) | Report | Reply
Projekt7tuning  +   1617d ago
^^ Bubble up to you too.
pixelsword  +   1617d ago
Same to you...
...thanks :)
BX81  +   1617d ago
Hmm
The mod seemed arrogant imo! However I'm all for the banning of people who mod or ruin the gaming experience. Although I was playing yesterday and I these 2 kids were talking trash back and forth and one said that he was going to hack the others account. Has any one seen this before? If so or if you know any info on how this can happen please feel free to share the info. Thanks
KillerPwned  +   1617d ago
Its true happens all the time i get messages from random people now and then trying to scam me into giving my account info up to supposely get 20,000 MS points. I know a few people that have gotten hacked or something simlar to it. MS really needs to crack down on this non sense and stop it anyway they could that is reasonable. I have gotten messages on my ps3 to like foward a message just dumb stuff like that. But no one ever sending me a message full of scam to hack my account.

This whole ordeal no matter what will affect ms and there xbox live. This is one of the things fanboy`s will not let go of brace yourselves.
#6.1 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
BrianC6234  +   1617d ago
Microsoft really should be more careful. Don't give power hungry people the power to ban your customers. This guy doesn't take his job serious enough. He isn't supposed to ban people for doing anything he doesn't like. I guess you get in an argument with him he'll just ban you.
Cueil  +   1617d ago
WTF?
This guy cheats and under the terms he agreed to any console he's ever signed in on can be banned... if I was his friend I'd kick his ass. There is no abuse that's to much for jerks like this... and I would have 24 hour banned all the people talking crap... he's a mod you don't talk crap to a mod like that(not in a public channel anyway)... just try it on any service and see what happens
Sarick  +   1617d ago
@Cueil
Regardless of what side was right or wrong.

A good mod should never publicly single out anyone in a public channel. To do their job they only need to reprehend the offenders through private channels.

Look at N4G, You don't see the mods commenting on every post that was modded right?

Example: someone makes a fanboy comment in open zone on N4G. We don't see MODs posting under the moderated comment. "Guys if I see any more of these fanboy comments like "Jon" just made your butt is getting kicked off the web site."

It's bad form. Mods are supposed to do their jobs in the background on a personal private level. They aren't supposed to draw attention to themselves or their moderations. If something on a community level needs addressed then steps will be taken to modify the TOS or farther explain to the community acceptable rules of conduct. By involving everyone in public rooms the moderator just escalated the problem and made himself look bad.

As for the guy getting banned It's not my place to assume if he was right or wrong. If he was truly hacking then he deserved it. It's the actions of the moderator that caught my attention.
#7.2 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Lavalamp  +   1617d ago
I feel that both the complainer and the moderator are at fault. The moderator did not maintain a professional manner when dealing with the problem. The complainer gave us a completely one sided story by editing the video so he could come off as the victim. Neither party will get my sympathy.
AliTheBrit19  +   1617d ago
Either way, the words he spoke where still his own, and it's good to see something is being done about it.
Ninji   1617d ago | Spam
Noah   1617d ago | Spam
beans  +   1617d ago
Dang that sucks.
Well at least it's a temporary ban.
TruUnknowN  +   1617d ago
I don't trust their judgement on the matter, who would trust them? I think it's fair to say we can only trust our opinions on this, unless he has proof it was edited in anyway.
TerminalGamer  +   1617d ago
Proof
Proof it was edited. Since you said you needed it :-)

Related video
DropDeadFred25  +   1617d ago
Well if you notice near the start of the video he states the reason for banning was for them trash talking in another game,i think the guy is dam right in banning these child idiots,loads on xbox live and coming to ps3 now.Everybody have the right to enjoy an abuse free game after paying good money for it and these mic gangsters would not dare say s*** in real life.i agree the mod seemed a bit full of himself but you gotta get rid of these muppets on mic spoiling it.
kneon  +   1617d ago
It seemed like it was more than just a bit of foul language that got him into trouble. Just what was it that he was doing on justin.tv? I expect he was trying to show off some sort of glitch or hack.
reaferfore20  +   1617d ago
If he was exploiting a glitch it should be IW's fault for not taking the time to get rid of it in the first place. People shouldn't be banned for using an exploit that wasn't fixed because of a lazy dev. Especially if they're paying $50 a year.

I don't know exactly what this guy was banned for (if it's console modding then yes a ban is understandable) but this whole story reeks of BS.
SH3MRON  +   1616d ago
@ reaferfore20 Its the players fault for using a glitch which in terms means cheating. Even though IW didn't test this game as well as they should have its not their fault for players using glitches.

I would only use a glitch if its a private game or a game full of friends that we are all joking around. If its with others I wouldn't use any type of glitch since its not fair competition.

The Pro did the right call and that dude edited that video to make it one way.

These days it is very hard to make a game that no hacker can do something to find a glitch or make a hack.
Immortal321  +   1617d ago
this guy is a very talented editor
I thought he really was innocent
bjornbear  +   1617d ago
unbelieveable
how can this happen? so sad =/

well i'm glad i don't have to worry about this happening to me =)
Magnus  +   1617d ago
Wow even if your a person of authority you don't act like that online you represent a company whose rep took a lot of hits with faulty hardware and are trying to win back customer loyalty. Microsoft needs to rethink who they give the power to ban a box to. The mods are in games when you don't need them but when you wish they were there to scare a little trash talking kid they are not there. This is why I am letting my membership expire I will rethink about renewing it or not.
#17 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(8) | Report | Reply
ClownBelt  +   1617d ago
What an ass. He should be ban forever.
bjornbear  +   1617d ago
i agree
the moderator should be banner forever! the gamer too =)

then he'll HAVE to get a PS3...=3
Advari  +   1617d ago
Didn't take long for M$ to run damage control
MiloGarret  +   1617d ago
Would you prefer they said nothing? That they wait for a "fire The Pro" petition to appear?

Well done by ms, and well done by the mod.
dragonelite  +   1617d ago
Not even that people would start complain about microsoft not reacting.

One thing on n4g with all the fanboys is this.

You (sony,microsoft and nintendo) have 2 choices.
choice A and B.

If you choose A people will say B was the good one to pick
And if you pick B people will say A was the right one to choose.
Gamer7l  +   1617d ago
It took even less time....
...for a Sony fanboy to make such an ignorant statement.
Sheikh Yerbouti  +   1617d ago
It is damage control...
but that doesn't mean the mod is in the wrong. The lil puke is actually trying to defame the mod.

Don't look for a fanboy in every comment.
N4BmpS  +   1617d ago
@ 17.4 or Above I agree
This is damage control, when there is someone basically throwing dirt on your product and says there is corruption with in the ranks, you will have people who know nothing really about the situation but they'll side with the real douche(the kid who made the video). Anyway MS acted as they should have, quickly. When someone says MS ran damage control quick, don't jump to conclusions and say they're a PS3 fanboy. This was necessary damage control to handle some spoiled brat's hurt feelings.
#19.5 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Anorexorcist  +   1617d ago
Well it looks like the sanctimonious, ever-rightful nerd schtick displayed through Microsoft's top corporate levels are now being passed onto Xbox Live's moderators(?) as well as with it's users.

Do you deal with this kind of sh*t on PSN? No. Is Xbox Live still worth paying for? The typical delusional Xbot idiot would unequivocally shout YES, even in the face of being restricted by some asshole moderator on Xbox Live.
#20 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Fragger2k8  +   1617d ago
This person is clearly just being a whiny baby since he didn't get away with whatever he did. I will agree that the mod should have tried acting a little better, but just picture it from his perspective. It's irritating and it pisses you off when people are complete ***holes, so it's hard not to be defensive.

I know what it's like being in a position like that. It happens to me all the time, being a moderator myself, in a certain MMO and a game site. I deal with it through chat, though, so just imagine how much worse it would be actually hearing these people insult you.

People, especially kids, seem to think that they're above the rules/ToS when they're playing a game online. If you don't follow these things, then eventually you will be dealt with.
#21 (Edited 1617d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Ninji  +   1617d ago
I don't see why people are complaining.
I mean you pay $50 for laggy P2P servers and you even pay for crap like horse armor. Not to mention you keep forking out money for replacements to a console that constantly breaks down over & over. You xbots should be used to being screwed over by now. That's what happens when you pay for inferior products & services.
ASSASSYN 36o  +   1617d ago
All this can be avoided by blocking communication with everyone except your friends. The youngest person I play online with is 22 the oldest is 44.
DJ  +   1617d ago
That video's a lie.
I'm glad Microsoft is speaking out about it so soon.
sarshelyam  +   1617d ago
It's users like this...
...that give the Xbox LIVE community its bad reputation. He cheated, he got what he deserved and now he's on some whiney B!&# crusade against a mod for doing his job.

You got what you deserved! Great work Pro!
The Iron Sheik  +   1617d ago
You pay $50 a year for laggy P2P servers, and have to put up with racist kids,pseudo gangsta e thugs, and now a**hole nerdy mods on a power trip threatening banishment with every other word. And this is supposed to be the superior service?
danielle007  +   1617d ago
See,
I agree, The Pro shouldn't get fired, whatever. But he chose to engage in an obviously immature conversation with some guy that was just trying to get under his skin. & He was making threats about banning him the whole time, and banning every console he's ever been on. Which is totally acceptable for someone in a position of power right?! Not in my experience.

I think moderators should at least be professional and mature. A lot of people trash talk on XBL, and that's why there's that handy dandy mute button. Should have given him negative rep, muted him, and moved on. That's what the rest of us who have a bit of maturity do. I don't just stay in arguments with stupid people for the fun of it.

In my opinion, someone should not be banned for anything other than modding / glitching on purpose. If someone is trash talking you and annoying you, mute them, and move on. If they didn't offer the mute button, I might be more inclined to agree with the banning, but they do, so I don't.
Cueil  +   1617d ago
true
He should have just said your opinion is over... good bye for *length of period*. People that were harassing him should have gotten 24 hour bans. You're a mod and if you're modding a community you shouldn't have to put up with retards.
saint_john_paul_ii  +   1617d ago
that video was way one sided.
Dorwrath  +   1617d ago
Yes the mod should have acted more professionally. However the guy who got banned lost any credibility the moment he started editing it, thats if he had any credibility to start with, witch I doubt.

Personally i would have rather seen a video of him running crying to his momma complaining he got banned for cheating.

Well done MS for making a statement. Of course in the eyes of N4F they are wrong no matter how they dealt with this.
moneygun2  +   1617d ago
Your Kidding
I will say it again you get what you pay for haha
« 1 2 »

Peter Dinklage’s delivery in Destiny is still awful

13m ago - GameZone's Matt Liebl: "I enjoyed the Destiny beta. But if there’s one thing I have to nitpick ab... | Xbox 360

Freedom Planet could be coming to the PS Vita

15m ago - Stephen DiDuro, independent game developer at GalaxyTrail Games, has hinted at a possible PS Vita... | PC

It’s Time For Zelda To Improve Its Stories

28m ago - Zelda's stories are great, but they could - and should - be a lot better. | Wii U

Momodora III Review - Not Great, Not Terrible (Twinfinite)

38m ago - Mike G from Twinfinite writes: Platformers are a strange bird. Some are relatively simple run-... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

FIFA 15 Transfer Market Rumors - Conjecture Created By YouTube Personalities For Traffic

39m ago - Captain Camper of Gamers Heroes writes: Several popular YouTube personalities recently posted... | PC