When coupled in the same sentence, the words "Sony" and "E3" will forever resonate memories of their legendary 2006 press conference. A year has passed and while Sony has managed to shake off the giant enemy crabs, their PlayStation 3 is being trampled by larger entities: the competition. With a management shake-up and a few promising titles, it's time for Sony to come out swinging.
1. A Newly Designed PlayStation Portable
2. A Price Cut for the PlayStation 3
3. A Playable Build of Killzone 2
4. 80GB PlayStation 3 Announced for America
5. A New SixAxis Controller, Complete with Rumble
6. God of War III Announced
7. Something, Anything, Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy XIII