A new products to protect your Xbox 360 from overheat and another to connect all three consoles to your monitor and TV.
* XCM 360 Hot Rock case
The Xbox 360 HOT ROCK CASE is a new innovation in case modding technology.
With a built in Digital LED thermometer, the HOT ROCK CASE is able to alert the user by changing the LED color when the Xbox 360 console reaches certain temperatures.
Color changes takes place in 5 degree increments.
For example, if your Xbox 360 console's temperature reaches over 55 degree Celsius, the LED will display "RED" and flashing. This will alert the user to turn off the console and check for problems.
The XCM 360 Hot Rock case with Digital LED thermometer will be released soon.
* XCM 1080P VGA box
XCM 1080P VGA Box
- Compatible with 4 consoles.(Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox)
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.
- Double scan conversion (31.5KHz for NTSC, 31.25KHz for PAL,67.5KHz for 1080p).
- Output resolution ; up to 1080p
- Plug and play installation.
- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor
- Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
- Works on LCD TFT monitors
- Video output: VGA
- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)
- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing
- Use the power from USB port , no extra power supply needed
- Come with 3pcs of XCM cables, 1. PS3 shielded component cable, 2. XBox360/Xbox shielded component cable and 3. Wii component cable.