Top
10°

82% of Gaming Parents Know About ESRB in New Activision Survey - No Percentage on How Many Ignore Them

In a recent survey conducted by Activision, 1,201 gamers were sampled on video game topics. Out of this survey came the fact that the large majority are aware of the ESRB ratings - both parents and kids (the survey included the age group of 6-44 years old.)

Read Full Story >>
altplusf4.com
The story is too old to be commented.
NateNater3105d ago

I think it's actually 82% know about ESRB and the other 18% know but just don't care.

How can you not know about it? The info is all right there on the box!

3105d ago