Top
10°
7.9

PSX Extreme: Bayonetta Review

So, what's the verdict? Simple: buy the Xbox 360 version. The PlayStation 3 version of Bayonetta is a mess PSXE haven't seen from a multiplatform game in quite some time, and this is simply a slap to the PlayStation 3 community who so eagerly looked forward to a maniacal action romp.

Read Full Story >>
psxextreme.com
The story is too old to be commented.
NateCole3196d ago

lol!. Scrap the x360 version as well. Get Darksiders instead. It a much more serious and better game that Byonetta.

deadreckoning6663196d ago

YES, we have IRREFUTABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE that PSXextreme AREN'T fanboys. The PS3 loyalists on this site need to learn from this. Owning one console or having a preference doesn't mean that you have to blindly dismiss Bayonetta as crap.

kingdavid3196d ago

you're having a laugh nate

APOFISBORICUA3196d ago (Edited 3196d ago )

are not FANBOYS. They always tell the truth even if they suporters didnt like them. They are 90% on spot on their reviews ( the other 10 % is just a matter of prefference as they said) The big Ben and Arnold always gave good reasons to justify their reviews and even Ben has publicly said he loves his 360 and I sometimes think that he is more of a 360 fanboy than a PS3 one. Sorry big B we have differences in LOST ODDISEY. LOL!!! No bad fellings bro...

PSXtreme Rocks guys dont forget that.

As for Bayonneta...they are spot on with their review but in reality Darksiders is a better purchase for anyone and I think their review of Darksides was a tad low.

PEOPLE DONT SUPPORT BAD PORTS WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST EXCLUSIVES

PEACE AND GAMING!!!!

3196d ago