PS3News received word from someone that another SCE leak is now upon us- this time being their PSP "Magic Memory Stick" which is a utility that "unbricks" PSP units, but according to the brief ReadMe it requires a special battery. In any case, for those interested the file information is as follows: PSP_Magic_Memory_Stick.rar (Size: 16.8 MB (17,670,716 bytes))
Obviously this file is copyrighted so don't expect any links
Some new information on the Magic Memory Stick and "Special Battery"
- Contains a 40x120 column TFT Screen for display.
- Has a SERIAL port for PC connectivity.
- Seems to have a 32MB ROM IMAGE on Flash.
- 8MB of RAM.
- Nickel-Cadmium Battery Cell (possibly 76 hour battery life).
- AC/DC adapter port 15V.
- Contains 4 buttons (on/off, reset, connect/disconnect, menu).
- Arrow keys UP and DOWN for menu.
And more at http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18036