Evil Avatar writes: "Just when you think Mario has his Princess for the last time he's forced to go through another eight worlds of turtle jumping, Goomba squishing, mushroom gobbling madness. Starring in this 2.5D adventure along with his brother Luigi and two Toad's, Mario revisits his roots with all new power ups and abilities. If you've played any of the previous Mario installments you're more than prepared for this adventure and will recognize many of the worlds and castles that you'll trudge through. If you took Super Mario Brothers 3 and Super Mario World and tossed them into the blender, added a dash of enhanced graphics and hit puree you'd get a concoction known as New Super Mario Bros. Wii."
* Everything you've come to expect from a Mario game and more.
* Non-repeating levels that increase difficulty with each world
* Co-op playability
* Three and four player mode is utter chaos
* World 8 and beyond seriously amps up the difficulty to rage inducing madness
* The game is NOT catered for two non-gamers