Evil Avatar writes: "When you talk about Left 4 Dead, some people start saying stuff about 'BRAINSSS' or the walking dead, and at the core these people just don't know what they're talking about. While yes, the 'zombie apocalypse' has occurred, the enemies in Left 4 Dead are not after your brain and certainly aren't undead; they're normal people infected with a virus similar to the one from 28 Days Later. Left 4 Dead 2 takes place soon after the events of the first but in a new location, starting off in Georgia and ending on a bridge in New Orleans."
* Tons of new content and plenty of refinements to what made the original Left 4 Dead's formula so great.
* Just about all of the melee weapons are very gratifying and the chainsaw is the bee's knees.
* Nearly endless replayability.
* Aside from being pretty decent shots, bots are still pretty worthless.
* There's really no point in playing alone.
* Pub griefers.