BeefJack writes: "TMNT Smash-Up is a one of the best fighters I've played in a while, but the fan service to the Turtle's universe is severely lacking, and outside of multiplayer you'll have no reason to come back after you've beaten everything in a day or two."
* Brilliant fighting engine that surpasses the game Smash-Up is based on.
* Well animated and detailed graphics.
* Excellent multiplayer fun.
* Well balanced character selection.
* Poor fan service to the TMNT universe.
* Content for single players is far too short.