UGO writes: "Hardcore gamers have had a lot to complain about this generation. The landscape of the industry has been irrevocably changed by the widespread embrace of casual games. Even core offerings have been continually "wussified" to improve accessibility. In one fell swoop, developer From Software along with Atlus have rectified this with easily one of the most wonderfully difficult offerings in years. Demon's Souls is so hard, that for some it will be too hard."
* ...Button mashing is for morons
* ...Eerieness and moodiness are what you seek.
* ...The word that best describes you is: masochist.
* ...Patience isn't a virtue.
* ...You refer to dabble in games.
* ...Demon's Souls sounds like nerd stuff. A/A+