12 new screenshots of Colin McRae: DiRT.
Love the in-car shots from the truck, wonder how the physics of these beheamoths would be like? Everyday just gets better and better for this game, hope they release it soon.
first! it would be exellent showing a vid with the inside view.
second! is there going to be a demo?
...handles and plays as good as it looks then I am so adding this to my purchases in the coming months. Giving Forza 2 a miss as apart from the handling I have not seen anything that impresses me about the game.
are you serious?!
.... have you even got an Xbox 360? .... and if you have, have you even played the demo?
Yes, I do have a 360 and yes I have downloaded and played the demo for Forza 2. What did I think of it:
+ Improved racing/braking line
- The cars look like plastic models
- no real time weather or lighting effects
- the hood of the car features jaggies when viewing from in-car
- the reflections in the cars feature pop-up
- cars don't show in reflections
- spectators perform the same generic moves regardless of whats going on in front of them
- you can see the line where they switch in high-res textures
- collision physics are not realistic
- collisions result in the same generic looking damage and sand blasted effect on paintwork
- Particle effects are still run of the mill (smoke still dissipates like it was steam - especially given there is no wind!)
The final product may blow me away but the demo did not.
some nice screens
I like the in-car shots.
That the only thing missing in Forza 2.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.