The official Ubisoft website has updated its GRAW2 on the PS3 information, confirming the previous rumours of additional content, plus providing a release date of June.
"The Ghosts now on Playstation 3. Following the award winning 2005 Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), Ubisoft brings the sequel GRAW2, with additional content, to the PS3.
* SixAxis features : Controller features used for Mitchell & Cross-com control
* SP : Drive the supports (drone, M.U.LE) with the SixAxis functionality
* SP/MP : Change Mitchell stances with the SixAxis
* SP : change the Rules of Engagement with the SixAxis
* Consistency increased between SP & MP: Scope, Movement, Aiming…
* PS3 specifics adaptation of controls: Menus, Shoot button…
* 14 additional maps resulting in a total of 32 MP maps!!!"
It appears the blogger just copy and pasted the whole list, complete with the three exclamation marks.