Quentyn From AnalogHype.com writes:
We're back after a very long hiatus (we had to take some time off to work on this new site you're looking at) and we're explosive as ever. We come out of the gate swinging with hot topics that is sure to sir some emotion in the gaming atmosphere. Tune in as Quentyn, Adrian, Keem, Terence, and Khalid discuss the following:
* Will a price cut on both sides do anything for both competitors? The cast votes on who is best equipped to take second place.
* Licensed Games: Is Batman the turn in licensed games that we're looking for?
* 3D Gaming: No, G-Force does not count. Sorry, Adrian.
* Does DLC in Final Fantasy make sense? Is DLC as a whole all that it's cracked up to be?
* Twitter support for Blur: What kind of features could we be seeing? Will other developers follow suit?
* Adrian struggles with the meaning of the word "collection": God of War Collection and our thoughts on it.
* A lot more!