GameFocus writes: "If you are the modern day, average gamer, chances are you are in your 20s or 30s and have fond memories of various 1980s cultural phenomena that are making a major reappearance on the media radar in the last couple of years, especially in the form of Hollywood blockbuster movies. Regardless of your personal feelings of the rebooting of such franchises as G.I. Joe, there is no denying the inherent kickass potential of a multinational terrorist fighting military organization equipped with the absolute best cutting edge military and espionage technology."
+ Mindless fun
+ Cheesy but appropriate audio
+ Will appeal to kids
+ Unlockable 1980s PSAs!
- Bland unimaginative gameplay
- Really, really bad camera
- Terrible vehicle controls and lack of difference between vehicles
- Poorly balanced difficulty levels
- Uninspired graphics and terrible animations
- Some really bad voice work