Torrence Davis of The Bitbag writes, "On this episode we discuss why 3rd parties view the Wii as a casual games console and how it's negatively affecting the hardcore market. Red Steel 2 for instance, looks to be an awesome game. How is it that you wield a sword and carry a gun, killing everything in your path but yet there's no blood in the game? This is what I call the Wii Effect. Ubisoft is catering to the casual market so they are dumbing down what could be a great game.
Also on this show:
* What if PS3 and 360 both launched in Nov 2006? Where would they be now? (Torrence)
* PS3 Slim a reality? (Torrence)
* Blaze Blue and the lost art of 2D fighters and games(Torrence)
* What does it mean when you say that you're not a fan of a console (Weapon X)
* Asteroids being made into a film (Chad)
* Gaikai is groundbreaking and will change PC gaming forever (Hiphopgamer)
* And much much more…"