Evil Avatar writes: "Around the time PopCap released Peggle, they really started their way into the hearts and minds of people who consider themselves 'serious' gamers. Many folks, myself included, just looked at their games as something you didn't really admit to playing (Bejeweled) but would still find hours lost to relatively pointless jewel swapping. Now though thanks to Peggle, folks revel in their love for PopCap games, so when they told everyone about their latest title... notice was taken by many and people started talking."
* Great art style
* Lots of different plants to choose from
* Multiple mechanics help keep the flow moving
* Not much challenge to be had till the end
* Wears out it's welcome after a few hours
* Stupid Digger Zombie! 4/5