Will Sony and Microsoft ever catch up with Nintendo?
* Their new controllers show how both companies are willing to adapt.
* Once motion controllers are on all platforms there will be no reason to just stick to Nintendo.
* The computer power or the PlayStation and Xbox 360 make them much more technologically durable than the Wii.
* The Wii appeals to a much wider demographic than Sony or Microsoft ever will.
* Nintendo have made the Wii so much more affordable than its rivals that its pre-eminence is assured.
* Most people who wanted a PlayStation or Xbox have already bought them.