Here is some new information about DMC4 for the PS3 and Xbox 360 from PSM and other sources.
* Series staples remain intact - everything running at constant 60fps.
* New characters can be unlocked after clearing the game.
* Environmental destruction during battles such as the Variel boss battle are unparalleled with anything ever seen in the series.
* The game feels like a PS3 game more than anything else.
* The camera is much more cinematic now.
* Vehicles can be seen strewn across Fortuna. Cars and vans will be on the side of the roads etc.
* Same graphics engine as Dead Rising will be used to give the basic support to the graphics and appearance of everything.
* The snow level that was in the E3 2005 trailer is in the game
* Dante plays totally different to Nero. He also has the four basic styles from Devil May Cry 3 returning - Swordsmaster, Gunslinger, Royal Guard and Trickster.
* Some of Nero's moves list given in PSM:
Charge Shot - "As well as shooting bullets in rapid succession, you can charge up your gun for a slower, but more powerful shot."
Exceed - "Revving your EX-guage like a motorcycle handle, you can build up to three levels of extra power for your moves."
Streak - "Streak is a powerful forward strike"
High Roller - Air juggle
Hell Bound - "Think of this as a a grappling hook-like move that you can use to reach far away platforms - but only if there is a globe to catch.
Buster - "This attack can be performed after you catch an enemy. Best used at the end of a combo, since it doesn't work well with juggleing.
Snatch - Used to grab enemies in the air or on the ground