SOE hopes that you will be downloading the future games of PSP.
What is the future of the PlayStation Portable? That was the question IGN posed to some of the brightest and biggest talents who have worked with the game system. It's going to take technology, skill and vision to keep PSP going at this pace and attract a bigger audience. If there's a development team out there that thinks it has proven its ability to pull that off, chances are they got a buzz from IGN this week.
Each developer that participated in IGN's The Future of PSP feature was asked a series of questions about their work with PlayStation Portable, both past and present. To give context to the entire opinion set, IGN asked each team a set of six common questions about the PSP:
* What have you learned from PSP?
* How do you approach PSP development?
* How tough are the budgets on PSP games?
* What can Sony could do for developers?
* What features of PSP need to be pushed?
* What is the future of PSP?