Danish news site "Ekstra Bladet" writes:
"New survey shows that Danish children are playing computer averaged one hour per day, and that their parents think it's ok..."
"Parents of young people find appropriate time, and most believe that the children acquire skills in IT and language when they play computer games, says Annette Jacobsen from Multimedia Association..."
Some of the findings:
"- 82% of children play computer games
- 74% of children play computer games with other children
- 70% of parents believe that children's time of game is appropriate
- 80% of parents know all or most of the games their children play
- 71% of parents assess from game to game whether it is suitable for children
- 75% of parents believe their children learn language by playing computer games"