AnalogHype.com Writes: Right before Easter and the dream team is back for more of the realest talk you've ever heard in gaming. I hope you enjoy listening to your iPod during your Easter egg hunts because you won't want to delay on listening to this episode. The cast consists of Michael, Quentyn, Adrian, and Keem and they get together to discuss the week in gaming, as well as an extra bonus topic that everyone felt the need to touch on:
* Trailer Impressions and Analysis: Bioshock 2, The Secret World, Assassin's Creed, and more.
* Grand Theft Auto IV: Ecstasy Wars. Who would give a 10 year old drugs?
* In-Game Advertising: Will game publishers take advantage of gaming being a bigger prioritiy over primetime TV amongst games?
* Perfect Dark on the Xbox Live Arcade: Can it and will it happen?
* Reviews and Impressions: Senor Fresco gives us the goods on Godfather 2
* Exposure: The crew gives their opinion on the well-known Hip Hop Gamer.
There is a ton more to hear about, as well, and you absolutely cannot miss it! Check it out after the jump