It's amazing how Nielsen can get these numbers but their study shows female players are making up for 35-40% of the World of Warcraft population within the 25 to 54 age group.
May be so for that age group but anything under, there's prob a bunch of lil boys running around
99% of the people who play MMO's are male. The remaining 1% are overweight females.
are just filfy lil lepro's pretending to be girls!!
some girls who have no life and try copy boys since they think they r equal in every single thing to men!!! world is in crisis!!! not economical crisis but mental crisis!!!!
what about if they are fat and ugly but sound cute?
This is not suprising at all, I raid with a bunch of female players, whether they are hot cute fat or ugly is irelevent, unless of course, you are 13.
Hot chicks are generally being pounded in bed. Not playing WOW.
lol...quote of the day
Not surprised. If I had read this for some years ago I would have been surprised though.
MMORPG Massive Men Online Role Playing (as) Girls
good one, bubble for you
And gotta say there where so many chases where male players had virtualy married another male player that was actualy playing with female character. There was actualy once a chase where 2 players where virtually married for 2 years and they hold all these aniversaries and happy happy joy joy conversations untill one fatefull day she mentioned that he was actualy a guy :D These kinds of things bring nice drama plots to mmorpg games.
And 399k of them happen to be boys posing as girls
I'd say about 20 or 30 of those 400,000 are good looking.
Because I cant say I know any chick that plays WOW. If they do they probably have no life and cant get a boyfriend. So they huddle themselves in a dark basement for weeks and play WOW. I hit that right on the head.
The guild i was in before i quit must have had 20 or so women. Quite a few of them were attractive, so i have no ideal what your talking about.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.