The recently not-so-secret Naughty Dog title for the PS3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune has come up on the latest issue of Game Informer. Here's what the folks at the NeoGAF forums have discerned from the article.
* Winter '07 release
* Single-player, apparently
* So far, 50 minutes of cinematics (GI said that the game's presentation actually makes the PS3's price not as difficult to understand... or... something. It's impressive, they say)
* Animation scheme allows for unique ways of doing things -- an example used was for taking cover behind a pillar. There were nine screenshots of Drake hiding behind the same pillar, each time in a completely different stance. The final game is said to have 3,000 animation modifications for doing such actions.
* SIXAXIS allows for balancing stuff, like crossing a narrow log or whatever
* Drake will visibly grow tired when running, shown in his running animation and facial features. How neat, I grow visibly tired from running too!
* Soundtrack, graphics, special effects... all are looking insanely gorgeous.