The first quarter of 2009 is gone and saw the release of major games like Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2, Star Ocean 4 and MadWorld. Almost every title climbs because of the lower competition. The big winner is again a Sega title:
Wii exclusive First Person Shooter "The Conduit" claims the top spot this month. But the rest of the top 10 is dominated by HD games.
1. The Conduit
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. God Of War 3
4. Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves
5. Bioshock 2 : Sea Of Dreams
6. Final Fantasy Versus XIII
7. Mass Effect 2
8. Gran Turismo 5
10. Arc rise Fantasia
* The Conduit replaces the recently released MadWorld on the first place of the list.
* While with eight titles Wii has most games in the list, there are only two of those in the top 10 and just one in the top 5.
* PS3 has five exclusive titles in the top 10 and seven out of these ten will release on the PS3.
* Heavy Rain and inFamous both appear in the top 20 for the first time. It seems the release of Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 has made room for these games.
* Wii gamers are pretty orientedJapanese games with three JRPGs and Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) in the top 20.
* The teaser of Modern Warfare 2 seems to have helped. The game climbs a heft 17 places.
* Same goes for Mass Effect 2 and Punch-Out!! that had information released lately.