Top
10°

Ubisoft Has Ambitious Plans for Massive - Walfiz

Former founder of Massive Entertainment, Martin Walfiz, has said that he intends to stay in the games industry despite leaving his old studio last week.

Walfiz walked away from the World in Conflict studio after 12 years, which parent company Ubisoft described as a saddening move.

"I will not manage Ubisoft Massive going forward. Last week I decided not to accept the offer to manage the studio, and my last day with the team was on Friday," Walfiz told GamesIndustry.biz.

"Ubisoft has very ambitious plans for Massive, and they are undoubtedly a great publisher, but they are not the right employer for me at this time in my life," he added.

Read Full Story >>
gamesindustry.biz
The story is too old to be commented.