NVidia just annouced the release of new versions of their developer tools - FxComposer 2, ShaderPerf 2, the latest Nvidia SDK, and so on.
These are the six all-new software products for developers:
* FX Composer 2. Featuring DirectX and OpenGL support via HLSL, Cg, and COLLADA FX, as well as powerful pipeline integration features for real production environments.
* Shader Library. The world's largest shader library.
* SDK 10. All-new code samples for DirectX and OpenGL.
* GPU-Accelerated Texture Tools. Now more than 10x faster with GPU acceleration via CUDA, and support for DirectX 10 texture formats.
* PerfHUD 5. Featuring powerful edit-and-continue for shaders and render states, customizable graphs, DirectX 10 and Vista support, and much more.
* ShaderPerf 2. Support for vertex and pixel shader analysis as well as Release 100 drivers.