Man gets 120 days for fake police report, insurance claim

Quick: Your automobile or the PS3? Make a decision and pronto.

Nicholas Stanfield. a 24-year old Sacramento man, chose the PLAYSTATION 3. On December 17, a 911 call was placed about the carjacking of Stanfield's Dodge Ram truck. Police responded and found Stanfield with a bruised face and torn shirt.

According to Stanfield, he was walking to his truck when he was assault by two men. They took his keys and made off with the truck.

The story is too old to be commented.
Sonyslave33551d ago

aahhahahhah ps3fanboys are crazy

The gaming GOD3551d ago

One man robbed his own grandmother of $1000 to buy a Wii (yes I know, and I have no clue what he did with the rest of that money). And some college student killed another student to grab his 360.

So remember, ALL of them are the same. Not just one particular group

Major_Tom3551d ago (Edited 3551d ago )

The irony.

Role: Gamer
Score: 3450

Bubbles: (3)
Tracked by: 0 users
Ignored by: 28 users

aahhahahhah ps3fanboys are crazy View
4 hours ago

no sh!t splinter cell alway had more gameplay then mgs series. View
4 hours ago

damn what up with all these block buster stars playing on xbox live View
4 hours ago

wait did he just say the spartans was suppose to controll the human race View
16 hours ago

look awesome i'm gonna lol when ps3 fanboys called this game a mass effect killer View
16 hours ago

omg madworld on the 360 it gonna be awesome baby but aren't they making a game called Bayonetta for 360/ps3 View
17 hours ago

sweet View
1 day 4 hours ago

because they are ps3fanboys View
1 day 5 hours ago

u do know sony have a ps3 edition View
1 day 12 hours ago

Breast come on man every japanese game have a girl with super size boobs on woman who look like a 12yr old. View
1 day 12 hours ago

why this is a ps3fanboy list he can list what ever game he want View
1 day 13 hours ago

MS and Nintendo will force sony to release the ps4 early View

TheColbertinator3551d ago

LMAO LOoks like Sonyslave3 is indeed a Sony slave

BLUR1113550d ago

He could have bought a 360 for $199 and made his truck payment.

+ Show (2) more repliesLast reply 3550d ago
Zeus Lee3551d ago

Hopefully they'll have a Ps3 setup for him in Prison,missing Killzone 2 is a big no-no for any gamer.

Why dis3551d ago (Edited 3551d ago )

Hahhahahaha I have not turned mine on for 4 days. I have to tell myself it was worth it because of Blu-ray.

#1 is right they'll attack/smear/stalk/discriminat e anybody not preaching SDF talking points.

Major_Tom3551d ago (Edited 3551d ago )

Looks like there's another 'SonySlave' [sic]

Sony this Sony that, devoting all his time to defacing a corporation because he can't afford a PS3. Be a gamer, not a hater.

By the way, because you have an account named WhyDis1 does not prove anything, PSN accounts are free.

Anyway, Killzone 2 launch party in 7-8 hours. Happy gaming.

PotNoodle3551d ago (Edited 3551d ago )

Hahhahahaha I have not turned my 360 on for 9 days. I have to tell myself it was worth it because of err.. what was the 360 useful for again?

See, i can play that game too!

PotNoodle3551d ago

And yeah Major_tom, he obviously doesn't own a PS3 - he just created a free account, that or he obviously doesn't WANT to get the most out of his PS3 and hasn't bought any games within the past 6 or 7 months for it, since he has no trophies.

xbollox3550d ago

Hahahahha, i haven't turned my 360 on in weeks: it's spring already here and i don't need a heater in the bathroom anymore

ambientFLIER3550d ago

I haven't turned mine on since Christmas. Maybe I will this weekend for Killzone.

+ Show (3) more repliesLast reply 3550d ago
mirroredderorrim3551d ago (Edited 3551d ago )

The Power of the Cell.

Edit: I humbly thank you for the disagree. Would you mind nipping a bubble or two?

I only need five or six at most.

/bow

INehalemEXI3551d ago

lol he will be out in a month as long as he doesn't act a fool in there. 4 years probation sucks though.

3551d ago Replies(3)
The story is too old to be commented.