This week, Gaming Podcast flashes back to Star Wars, an arcade classic from 1983. They also look back at the history and forward progress of ArenaNet, co-founded by some Blizzard folks.
In the news, GP examines:
* John Riccitiello, EA's CEO says the recession is a blessing
* Xbox Live Players Getting Attacked
* Video Games increase 13% In Down Economy
* Microsoft funding "Games for Learning"
* Consumers prefer to buy games at Retail stores
* Tony Hawk Incorporating Skate Boarding peripheral
The crew also learns that Don's got some issues with not sucking at Mass Effect.