Evil Avatar writes: "Blap blap! 50 Cent stars in his second game where it's all about that muthafuckin skull. What results is one of the best surprises I've had in a long time.
The first 50 Cent game, 50 Cent: Bulletproof, was not particularly well received by gamers or critics. It was a frustrating and dull game that took itself too seriously. It was released at what was arguably the peak of the rapper's career and felt more like ego service than an attempt to make a decent game. Fortunately, such po-faced difficulty and drabness has been thrown out of the window for this second game. "50 Cent Goes to Baghdad" ends up being far better than it has any right to be."
* The cover system is simple yet fun to use and using it feels natural.
* Good presentation with strong art direction with new and classic tunes from the titular star.
* The firefights are fantastic fun and the vehicle levels well planned out.
* Online co-op is a blast.
* The weapons don't really open up until the very end when it's pretty likely you'll have already saved up for the best.
* The hand-to-hand attacks all have pretty weak finales.
* In single-player your sidekick feels like he is that and little more.
* No competitive online? For shame!