Homebrew developer JDB has released a pretty hefty update for Ands, his PDF reader for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console.
There are a lot of new features added in this Ands PDF release, so here's a very quick summary, list-style:
* Issue of non-embedded fonts not displaying is now solved.
* New 'preview' button that displays a 'mini' view of the document.
* Drawing a line with the stylus adjusts the zoom on the document to fill the screens with the size of the line you drew.
* You can now change files. If you hit 'start', it should pop up with the file browser.
* Console now accessible via Select button.
* Rendering should be significantly quicker now.