About writes: "An awkward, unoriginal sim attempts to replicate the early days of caring for a new baby. More frustrating than simplistic, even younger female players will quickly lose patience for this poorly presented game."
* Players can choose between a wide variety of skin tones for their babies.
* They can also choose to play as either "mom" or "dad."
* Game throws players in without much setup or explanation.
* Directions from a helpful "nurse" are convoluted, long, and hard to follow.
* Activities like feeding become nitpicky tests of the player's patience.
* Without direction, it's unclear how to proceed after completing tasks.