Crispy Gamer writes:
"Here it was: that something original, that something bold that I'd been waiting 10 hours for. Here was a moment that engaged both my brain and my heart. If Guerilla builds Killzone 3 around these types of novel moments, if they give us moments that challenge our notions of what a first-person shooter actually is, moments that push gamers and the genre in new directions, then maybe we'll finally have a Killzone worth playing.
Verdict: Fry It"
* Terrific production values
* Protagonist is an Average Joe
* A couple of truly awesome FPS set pieces
* Standard-issue FPS action
* Lack of imagination and innovation
* Style trumps substance (example: the Helghast's cool-looking but terribly impractical red eyes)