The following will be the actual new SKUs for the OS:
* Windows 7 Starter (limited to three apps concurrently)
* Windows 7 Home Basic (for emerging markets)
* Windows 7 Home Premium (adds Aero, Touch, Media Center)
* Windows 7 Professional (Remote Desktop host, Mobility Center, Presentation mode)
* Windows 7 Enterprise (volume license only, boot from virtual drive, BitLocker)
* Windows 7 Ultimate (limited availability, includes everything)
At least most consumers will only see Home Premium and Professional options at retail, which is more akin to the XP options of yore, and means Windows Media Center will be "baseline" for most PCs.