DSmooth and Codemonkey are here again this week to fill the void. They cover the new releases of the week, some of the pertinent gaming news stories of the week, as well as handle a bunch of listener questions.
* Code apologizes for bashing Halo 3
* Code reviews Hooters Sliders, an iPod game featuring Hooters girls
* DSmooth is confused by sports management sims
* ESA says family-friendly games dominated sales
* Halo Wars DLC unofficially announced
* Live for Windows leader Chris Early fired by Microsoft
* Windows 7 performs well with games
The WTF Moment this week is that North Carolina wants to add a "digital download tax", while the mailbag asks about the World of Warcraft movie.