A giant assembly of colorful but menacing cubes is tumbling toward you. What do you do? If you're playing Art Style: Cubello, the answer is simple: create four-cube clusters and watch the monstrous tapestry of polygons melt away before your eyes. The resulting gameplay is addictive and imaginative, and though this WiiWare package doesn't offer many ways to play, it's a good value for $6 (600 Nintendo points).
* Clever 3D puzzle mechanics
* Fun and addictive gameplay
* Simple but effective motion controls.
* Annoying digital narration
* Skimpy on modes and options.