GamesRadar writes: "As the epitome of niche, Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica will never enjoy mass-market appeal, and it's kind of a shame. As far as JRPGs go, AT2 does absolutely everything right, with an innovative battle system that never seems to get old, well-developed characters, a complex yet easily-followable story, and even a well-streamlined map system that eliminates the tedium of traveling. Unless you totally hate RPGs, you will enjoy this game."
* Well-designed, fun battle system
* Tons of well-written humor
* Includes awesome soundtrack
* Getting rejected in the Cosmosphere
* Having to make tough decisions
* Not on PS3