GameSpot writes: "When Skate was released in 2007, it took a fresh new approach with a control scheme that made tricks feel more realistic and satisfying than in any previous game. Skate 2 refines this system somewhat and, impressively, adds a wealth of new features and tricks to its predecessor's already sizable repertoire. Some needlessly frustrating challenges and annoying AI, as well as a couple of strange design choices (physics-enabled litter, anyone?) prevent this from being the great sequel that it should have been, but Skate 2 is still a lot of fun and bodes well for the future of series."
* Intuitive controls for massive trick repertoire
* Huge city to explore
* Online co-op challenges are a lot of fun.
* On-foot movement is clumsy at best
* Pedestrians get in the way and leave litter
* AI of other skaters is questionable.