Considering that Neopets Puzzle Adventure is based on a popular Web site dedicated to the nurturing of digital pets, you'd be forgiven for dismissing (or embracing) it as little more than fan-friendly fare. Though the game manages to generate some appeal for both Neopet fans and newcomers with its addictive puzzle gameplay, this version of Puzzle Adventures has too many flaws to make it worth playing.
* RPG aspects are more fleshed out than portable version
* Othello-inspired gameplay is simple, addictive fun.
* Horrible frame rate nearly renders the game unplayable
* Grainy visuals and blurry text are bad for your eyes
* Frequent, lengthy load times.