"Monster Quest is based on a History Channel program that I haven't seen, but it sounds very much like a program I would enjoy. The game has some dynamite material to work with, but some bad design decisions early on really shoot the game in the foot. The "tutorials" are not interactive, but consist of text-heavy splash pages that begged to be skipped, leading to some confusion early on. Give credit to Monster Quest for not simply being a run-of-the-mill hidden object game--it throws in interviews and item use--but it could pace itself a lot better."
• Different activities and minigames
• Lots of scientific and historic content
• Interesting subject matter
• Trivia included
• Doesn't give enough feedback
• Confusing instructions to kick off the game
• Can only save at the end of an episode