Recorded on Valentine's Day, James Woodcock rips himself away from his girlfriend and Barrie Rogers away from his never ending mistress of delight Viva Pinata and delve into the latest news regarding the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii and debate the issues.
Also featured is an interview with the Compete Blog [38:45] to discuss there post 'Xbox 360 Wins the Holiday Battle, But Nintendo's Wii Positioned to Win the War' with Max Freiert and Matt Pace.
The debate features:
* Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Demo
* Unreal Tournament 3 confirmed for Xbox 360
* Multi-platform gaming taking over exclusive needs?
* Saints Row announced for PS3
* Virtua Tennis 3 in 1080p on Xbox 360, but does it mean anything?
* Announced Xbox Live Arcade games for February and onwards
* Evil marshmallows!
* Ode to all things Worms
* Call of Duty 3 Map Pack for Xbox 360
* Sony say "Nintendo Wii impulse purchase"
* Xbox 360 to feature on BBC TV Watchdog
* Upcoming content for Rainbow Six Vegas Xbox 360
* Barrie and James share their Valentine Card moments
* What games do James and Barrie Lurrrvvve at the moment?
* Games we are hoping for?
* Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - A complete boob!