Left 4 Dead doesn't have cutting edge graphics. It only has six enemy types and four "campaigns" which will take you an afternoon to play through. But Electric Playground can guarantee you that once you finish that campaign you will go back for more. And more and more. The game is sheer madness, terror and fun, often all at once.
• Ridiculous number of creatures on the screen rushing you
• Excellent co-op play, but you can still freelance
• Awesome level and objective design
• If the action was more intense, it would give off a frequency that would shatter every piece of glass in your house
• Moody and atmospheric
• Clever use of music cues to let you know things are about to go to Hell
• Only four "campaigns"
• Little enemy variety