Evil Avatar writes: "A side-story to the critically acclaimed reboot of the Prince of Persia series, this DS spin-off has more to it than first meets the eye.
The "Sands of Time" trilogy has been put to bed and gamers have been introduced to the new, less time obsessed Prince. In the wake of the console titles comes this DS platformer that looks to put it's own slant on the new concepts. With lots of new ideas, dozens of levels and tight presentation the game has a lot to offer but slips up when it comes to controls. Controls, as you might expect, are pretty important to a title that focuses on agility and speed under pressure."
* Lots of innovative ideas.
* Really good graphics, nice scaling of the new art style.
* Plenty of value with loads of levels.
* Wears out it's welcome a little even with new ideas being thrown in.
* Controls take a lot of getting used to.
* Closing levels feel slapdash compared to the tightly orchestrated early worlds.
* Give me a dpad option!