GamesRadar writes: "By now, gamers have fought World War II on every major front and probably been part of every battle the US was involved in. It's gotten pretty tired, and last year's mega-hit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with its, well, modern warfare didn't make us yearn to return to the Big One. Yet here we are, drafted once more to fight the Axis in the DS version of Call of Duty: World at War."
* Amusing online multiplayer
* Sometimes-clever use of touch screen
* Flamethrowers are always awesome
* Hand-destroying control style
* Still our grandfather's WWII
* Empty level design