Dokapon Kingdom can elicit a roller coaster of emotions from a participant. There are some frustrating moments, but skilled players will be able to persevere through the worst the game throws at them. Not everyone will be drawn to Dokapon Kingdom, but NWR thinks anyone willing to give it a chance, especially those who enjoy Japanese RPGs, will find a deep and enjoyable multiplayer experience.
* Diverse variety of weapons, jobs, and items to collect
* Great fun when played by more than one human
* Plenty of silly Japanese humor
* Forced to watch computer make selections
* No online play
* Looks good for a first-generation PlayStation 2 game